Anyway, Friday night we met up with Jen Em try out the local raw foods/vegan restaurant. I had lentil soup and an avocado and sprout sandwich. As Jen had promised, I was, indeed, quite full when I left the restaurant - all those whole grains and beans give one a very satisfying (and healthy) full feeling!
Saturday afternoon we walked around the lake. Here are a few pictures from our stroll:



Saturday night we had syl and kris and the couple ZZ over for Halloween cupcake decorating. I'd baked the (snickerdoodle) cupcakes earlier in the day, so we just got right down to business - decorating and eating. Here are some of our creations:
Assembling the icing color palette.
Michigan State. Need you ask?
A pumpkin patch.
Scary cupcake.
The upper cupcake depicts the polluted Earth.

Sunday we again went for a walk. This time we hit the local off-leash park. 
I managed to get a few shots of a four-month old black lab puppy (so adorable!). I honestly think this may be the best photo I've ever taken, but I may be a bit biased by my adoration for the subject!
4 comments:
OMG, that puppy looks like a little seal!!!
(It's so cute when baby aminals look like other baby aminals.)
I am so jealous of the cupcake decorating!!! They came out adorably, almost as cute as the lab puppy! :)
What - no Maize and Blue cupcakes?
I thought all you people from Michigan like those colors?
Love, Ann (Arbor)
Dear Ann,
We are saving those colors for Nov.2 - or maybe Nov. 3. Your choice.
Post a Comment