Hooray! I am doing the dance of joy for you (in case you do not remember what said dance of joy is, here you are: http://youtube.com/watch?v=GfPg5LjGYz8
This is the story of a young couple from Seattle. They started this blog when they moved to Japan for year in 2005. Since then, the blog has become a record of their lives, friends, cooking, and travels. Follow along at home as they discover a new foreign country: Texas, where they moved in 2008. In July of 2009, the couple added a native Texan, Natalie Beth, to their family. In January of 2013, another native Texan, Jacob Samuel, joined the team.
4 comments:
Hooray! I am doing the dance of joy for you (in case you do not remember what said dance of joy is, here you are: http://youtube.com/watch?v=GfPg5LjGYz8
:)
Meredith
ZM,
I am DEFINITELY familiar with the Dance of Joy.
Congratulations!!
As one of the members of the Board of Directors of the Southfield branch of your fan club, "Mazel Tov!"
Post a Comment