Sunday, May 27, 2007
Make Way for Ducklings!
We went to the park yesterday and the ducklings were out! I'd been seeing them for a few days now during my runs around the lake, but I never had my camera with me. Although they're very cute in these pictures, they were much cuter and fuzzier at the start of the week (I would also like to add the disclaimers that ducklings aren't the most cooperative of subjects and that the lighting was kind of strange).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray for ducklings!!! I am so jealous, maybe I will scoot over to Greenlake on my day off this week and try to catch a wee glimpse before they are all grown up! I am also jealous of you running around the lake...soon I hope to join you once more!!! -Meredith
I do like the image of Ziggy's mom checking out the other mom. I'm sure your litter (brood? gang? ) will be a more manageable size than Mrs. Duck's...
MD
Post a Comment