Monday, January 22, 2007

Two of my favorite things!

Baby Emma and Daisy (the best dog ever).

First, baby Emma. Here she is, sporting her new sweater. I have no idea why the sleeves look so short - I hope that's not really the case.Second, Daisy. Her owners are still teaching her to balance things on her head. Here, she balances a frozen banana waffle from Trader Joe's.

4 comments:

MHS said...

For the record, Daisy got to eat the banana waffle after balancing it -- she did not wait for it to defrost.

Anonymous said...

For the (further) record, I could do the balancing thing, too, and I can even operate the toaster to warm it!

Einstein J. Beagle

Anonymous said...

Kate, the sweater looks absolutely fantastic! You should be very proud. YAY!!

Anonymous said...

Kate,

Emma looks beautiful . . . she knows the sweater was made with such love!! I think you did an amazing job on the sweater. . . long sleeves would only be a source of irritation--rolling them up . . . them coming unrolled, etc. You are a girl after my own heart--I adore babies and actually, all animals except snakes and sharks . . .

Love,
MM