Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Changing Face of Yokohama

Apparently Yokohama has change a lot since I lived there (2001-2002). They just found a monkey in the street (the article is in Japanese, but there is a picture).

On an unrelated note, last week I interpreted at an origami class at my apartment building. Here are some pictures.


...UPDATE: the monkey article indicates that it could actually be a lemur.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures of the origami class! Everyone looked to be having so much fun!! And they produced beautiful results, too!!!

Did you get the instructor to teach you to make a paper whale trying to avoid a paper whaling vessel?

Captain A. Habb

Robert Farley said...

Cute monkey.

Anonymous said...

That's a mean thing to say about the translator.

Anonymous said...

Why you been telling on me? I am just an innocent little lemur, living my innocent little laugh in Yokohama. And don't monkey with me again!
Leo the Lemur

Anonymous said...

Origami class rocks! I wonder if I can make paper monkey?
jogami