We've had a crazy couple of weeks, but things are finally settling down. We attended my old college roommate's wedding in Hood River, OR, which was fantastic. You can find some pictures here.
And this past week I attended a huge international conference in the same Japanese city where I was an exchange student in high school. Although schmoozing is usually not my forte, I did some pretty good schmoozing at this conference, and my presentation went pretty well.
Katem is now living in Seattle, getting ready for school in the fall and doing some babysitting. MHS is back in Tsukuba, getting ready to move to a smaller place at the end of the month.
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations on your presentation going well!
Katem, I am hoping to hear from you on these pages soon... Is that a pipe dream?
Katem has limited internet access now, but she is doing well, and she'll post when her access improves.
Post a Comment