I don’t really have that much to report. I’m moving next week, so I’m mostly spending this weekend not thinking about moving (yeah right). On Tuesday the very lovely syl and I will rent a truck and drive down and get our furniture from Tacoma where our friend has been keeping it for us. The containers will all our earthly belongings will be delivered to the new address on Wednesday. I’ll spend Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights unloading them a little. I have friends coming on Saturday and Sunday for the big unload.
Also, I helped some friends move on Wednesday (my nanny charge was sick, so I had the day off). We discovered that they had a little Murphy bed in their apartment – they were using it for storage, not sleeping, so we never knew about it. I find this very cute. I wonder how old that bed is?
Also, here are two of our Seattle friends toasting to the end of the moving day.
Other than thinking about moving . . . .I want you to know that I have been eating well. I, of course, haven’t really been cooking (if you don't count cheese sandwiches), but here are some shots of delicious food made by my friends.
Blueberry pie made by Lisa and Corey.
Antipasti made by Kristian.
Milkshakes (a group effort).In other news, although, like my friend Wally, I am not generally a fan of the cat-beasts, I have been seeing a lot of them lately.
One of these creatures is much happier than the otherThis is the cat of our friends who moved on Wednesday. She is exploring her new surroundings.
3 comments:
>>In other news, although, like my friend Wally, I am not generally a fan of the cat-beasts, I have been seeing a lot of them lately.
I love that tiger cat! So cool, although I think he/she/it is about 4 times the size of my kitty.
Glad to see that you are eating well! Lisa and Corey do good work!
MD
P.S., On behalf of MM, thanks for giving pictures of cats equal time!
The tiger cat seriously looks like a little leopard. I am very impressed by this.
Post a Comment