Saturday, May 27, 2006

Pottery

The pots we made when were visiting our friend Chie’s family in Sendai arrived the other day. Before, the pots looked like this (scroll just shy of halfway down the page). Now, they look like this (behold, the miracle of color!):
Also, check out the flickr box over there on the right-hand side. We just joined flickr and I’m in the process of uploading all our photos. This means that, as I work backwards, old photos along with new ones we have yet to take will show up in the animated box. You can also click on the box to be taken to flickr’s website where you’ll eventually be able to see all our photos. If you're on flickr too, let us know so we can be buddies or friends or whatever they call it (I'm new to this, see?).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow those are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

great looking pottery!!!

MM