(of course, since it’s now several days later, it no longer looks like this, but rather more patchy and icy)
This is/was near our house:
our neighbors made snowpeople:
our car:
And this is the art lesson – inspired by the snow - that we did. We talked about same-ness and then symmetry and made paper snowflakes. The older ones got the concept of linear/bilateral symmetry versus radial symmetry; the younger ones, not so much . . .
p.s. I am sorry this is sooooooo booooooring. Not everyone can write about battleships or, better yet, BattleStar Gallactica.



6 comments:
Better.
the beast is so small!!!
Eric is right! Sitting between two (small?!) cars, the beast looks like something that would run with pedals. (no offense, beast...)
Otto Mobile
be nice to the beast!
I had no idea the best was sooooooooo small!! You could probably put it in your pocket and take it back to the states with you!! Love MM
Kate,
I honestly think you should think about teaching art. You are so creative and come up with such great ideas!! Love again, MM
Post a Comment