Here’s the pumpkin pie I made. Well, it wasn’t really pumpkin pie, and it didn’t really taste like it, either. I mean, if you don’t start with pumpkin, you are unlikely to end up with something that tastes like pumpkin. In this case, I used kabocha, which, while orange, does not have the same texture as pumpkin. But, with the traditional pumpkin pie spices, it was close enough. Sort of.
Saturday, November 26, 2005
Pie
Here’s the pumpkin pie I made. Well, it wasn’t really pumpkin pie, and it didn’t really taste like it, either. I mean, if you don’t start with pumpkin, you are unlikely to end up with something that tastes like pumpkin. In this case, I used kabocha, which, while orange, does not have the same texture as pumpkin. But, with the traditional pumpkin pie spices, it was close enough. Sort of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was very, vey good.
I hope it was easier than last year's!!
Post a Comment