I think you are a bad driver.
I am not impressed by the fact that you are an RV towing a trailer that presumably contains your race car, though it was nice of you to let us know that by decorating your trailer with some self-promoting information. That was good reading; I’ll be sure to go out and cheer for you now. ESPECIALLY since we spent an hour stuck behind you on a two lane-road through the high desert.
An hour? No, really. An hoooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur.
Why? Well, I think it had something to do with the fact that every time there was a passing lane, you, the RV towing a trailer that had in it a car, pulled out to pass another RV or truck. You are, umm, not exactly speedy in such a set-up, so while you labored to pass that driver, we (the eighteen cars stuck behind you) stayed hot on your tail, hoping to get around you before the passing lane ended. And did we ever? Not exactly, but hey, we sure are glad you got on your way just a little faster. And I do mean a little.
Really, you’re doing a lot to promote your “sport.” Way to win the hearts and minds of non-racing fans.
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment