I like that we are the only blog listed in Tsukuba.
Even more, I like that Tsukuba is pronounced like “SCUBA.”
That is awesome.
I want to blow bubbles each time I say the word.
Actually, we aren’t in Tsukuba (or SCUBA) yet. We’re still in Seattle packing up the apartment. I’m still teaching summer school and Mike is still prepping for Japan. So, really nothing to report at all.
Next weekend we go camping with our congregation, so that should at least yield some good stories!
Soon, we leave for the vacation 1-2 punch: Detroit plus San Diego. We’ll be in Detroit from Aug. 3 – 14th, and San Diego from the 14 -25th. So, come one, come all. I’ll be taking a short Chicago side-trip from Detroit, and we are contemplating another side-trip from San Diego. I really wanted to go camping here, but all the sites are full. So, we’ll see . . .
2 comments:
Dudes,
The country is going to suck without you. I was just telling Mindy Raf that I wouldn't be surprised if we hit another Depression, but then--this blog! We'll still have you! Yes, once again you two have significantly reduced worldwide pollution through your trade/aid policies.
--Southfield
Scuba... wow
Post a Comment